The February Creative Junket scrapbook challenge is a sketch challenge. Use the provided sketch as a starting point for your project. You can create something that looks pretty much the same or turn the sketch on the side or switch hearts for stars.
The inspiration for the sketch is circles and hearts because I love both of these. You may have noticed I also like border punches and splatters!
Here is my layout! I used Celes Gonzalo Rainbow Avenue paper pad and thickers stickers for my layout. I fussy cut (yes another thing I love) the floral wreath from one of the pieces of paper and then layered more and more paper on top. I then tucked some of the foam hearts from the thickers in the wreath but popping them up instead of placing flat.
I also added a Charms Creation to the layout - I love these delightful embellishments and have a giant collection in my stash that I don't use enough. I know for many of you - this is totally over the top but sometimes when using something new, I just want to enjoy the product!
This challenge is for you - whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks, or anything else! You can create a layout following the sketch completely or mix it up a little and make your own version of it - rotate the page, shrink or grow the scale, switch out hearts for stars, change from 12x12 page to a journal - the possibilities are endless!
Now it's time for YOU to get creative!
A random winner will receive a $20 voucher to Creative Junket.
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project that is a scraplift with a twist.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Post in Creative Junket Challenge group to share your work before the 29th February 2024.
- You may enter as many projects as you like into our challenge each month. We do ask that at least one is a new, never seen before project and uses product primarily purchased from Creative Junket.
- Feel free to drop a comment on this post and share the challenges you'd like to see in the upcoming months
Get your creations posted by Thursday, February 29th at 11:59pm NZ. The winner will be announced on Saturday, March 2nd.