The first Creative Junket scrapbook challenge is what I consider to be an easy one! Simply scraplift a layout you have admired in 2023 and put a twist on it to make it new for 2024!
The inspiration for this challenge was a layout I scraplifted to make a 6x6 version for my Christmas Album. The original is a layout by Scrapycat Josefine for Cocoa Vanilla Studios. See the blog post for her layout here.
Isn't this just beautiful! I love the clustering and how it is a bauble without being too obviously a bauble.
This challenge is for you - whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, minis, journals, notebooks, or anything else! Find a layout that you love - you can even scraplift yourself! Mix it up a little and make your own version of it - rotate the page, shrink or grow the scale, switch out hearts for stars, change from 12x12 page to a journal - the possibilities are endless!
Now it's time for YOU to get creative!
A random winner will receive a $20 voucher to Creative Junket.
- Create a new card, layout, journal/notebook page, mini album, DIY or any paper project that is a scraplift with a twist.
- Post your project to your personal blog, Instagram or online gallery. Please make sure you link back directly to the challenge.
- Post in Creative Junket Challenge group to share your work before the 31st January 2024.
- You may enter as many projects as you like into our challenge each month. We do ask that at least one is a new, never seen before project and uses product primarily purchased from Creative Junket.
- Feel free to drop a comment on this post and share the challenges you'd like to see in the upcoming months
Get your creations posted by Wednesday, January 31st at 11:59pm NZ. Winners will be announced on Friday, February 2nd.